Jute bags are a super sustainable alternative to plastic bags!
- Jute bags are extremely durable – one jute bag will last longer than many thousands of plastic bags. Jute is not only environmentally friendly and sustainable it can also be a high fashion fabric.
- Jute fabric has a beautiful texture and appearance and is a major item in the world’s commodity markets. Jute bags are popular because natural texture and aroma of the fibres. It also has exceptional insulating properties, low thermal conductivity, and antistatic characteristics. The finer grades of jute are used in fashion, luggage, home furnishing and Ekko jute bags.
- Jute is one of the lowest cost natural fibres and is second only to cotton in the quantity produced and variety of uses it is put to.
Jute is produced in third world countries, such as India and Bangladesh, and helps to support communities in those countries. While the Jute is growing it removes carbon dioxide from our atmosphere and produces oxygen, helping our world and environment in more ways than one!
- 100% Biodegradable
- Sustainably produced
- Trendy and they look great
Most of our bags are made from JUTE, but we also supply cotton, organic cotton and JUCO (jute/cotton blend) options . Jute is one of the lowest costing natural fibres and is second only to cotton in the volumes produced and the variety of uses it is put to. Jute bags are a super sustainable alternative to plastic bags! The use of Ekko Jute bags in your business will:
- Improve your company’s image and give credibility to a ‘green’ marketing strategy.
- Increase public awareness of brand/s. Ekko Jute bags branded with your logo/s and details are not just a one-time use bag; they will be used over and over again giving increased positive market exposure at minimal cost to your business.
- Improve your business’s overall sustainability rating.